The Association of Minnesota Counties (AMC), in partnership with the Minnesota Counties Foundation (MCF), will host our first Local Government Workplace Symposium at the Willmar Conference Center & MinnWest Technology campus -- where innovation meets collaboration.
This Futures-style symposium will focus on leading, engaging, attracting and retaining government staff with tours, presentations by local innovators, and an Employee Engagement workshop from NACo. We welcome elected officials, regional leaders, administrators, HR directors, department heads, front-line staff, and collaborative partners from across Minnesota – and hope that you will join us!
- Tours of companies that recruit and retain employees in new ways;
- Child Care panel discussions about "right-sized" solutions to address pressing statewide shortages;
- TED-talk style presentations from local influencers;
- High school program strategies that encourage rural entrepreneurship; and,
- Nationally recognized “Employee Engagement” tools that you can use right away!
Due to the guided tours at the MinnWest Technology Campus, this event will be capped at 100 participants. Please register early and consider inviting colleagues to join you.
Special thanks to our sponsors and supporters for this event: the Bush Foundation, the Minnesota Service Cooperatives, the Saint Paul Neighborhood Network, the Willmar Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce, and the MinnWest Technology Campus.