Managing Communications Post-COVID
In this virtual workshop, gain a new perspective on communications with citizens and employees throughout the governance and workplace transitions during the months ahead.
Date: March 22, 2021
Time: 9:30-11:45 a.m.
Cost: $10 per participant
- Create plans for internal and external communications during change
- Increase public understanding of government operations
- Support employees to encourage innovation and growth
Join this two-part virtual workshop to learn about the public engagement and workplace considerations that will support government operations and effective employees as we shift to a new normal.
- Part I: Community Communications – Keeping your stakeholders informed and engaged
- Part II: Transitional Workplace Planning – Communicating with staff for an effective return to the office
This is session is made possible by a partnership with
About the presenters:
Facilitated by Roger Reinert & Melanie Ault. Reinert is a former Minnesota Congressman, Duluth City Councilor, and Lieutenant Commander in the U.S. Navy Reserve. He completed a one-year combat deployment to Afghanistan in 2019, and recently returned from Italy where he spent three months leading a COVID Crisis Action Team. Ault brings over 20 years of experience leading Minnesota county human resources and labor relations operations with additional experience at the city, regional, and state level.