- Deputy Director: Laurie Klupacs
- Communications Coordinator & Webmaster: Becky Pizinger
- Education Director: Heather Bandeen
- Research Analyst: Jill Suurmeyer
- Member Services Assistant: Suzanne LaPalm
AMC member counties enjoy a myriad of benefits and services, ranging from solid communications to educational programs and research.
To meet the information needs of counties in a variety of ways, AMC provides counties with the following publications:
Conferences & Educational Programs
AMC offers a variety of events and educational programs designed to help county commissioners and staff keep up-to-speed on issues, trends and technology.
Education & Training Programs for Member Counties
- AMC LEAN Training
- AMC - Leading Edge Coaching & Development New Online Leadership Training
- DiSC in the County Workplace
- Regional Trainings
Please contact Heather Bandeen, Education Director, if you have any addtional questions.
AMC Conferences & Meetings
- County Government 101: A conference for newly elected county officials
- Legislative Conference
- Leadership Development Summit
- Annual Conference
- District Meetings
- Policy Committee Meetings
- Mailing Lists and Labels (PDF) Download the order form and customize your own mailing lists!
- Web Sites - Design, Maintenance, Hosting
- AMCAM Is your company or organization looking for the most cost-effective and efficient way to market your products & services to Minnesota’s counties? Check out our AMCAM program today!
- Financial Services/County Purchasing Alliance
The Association of Minnesota Counties partners with a number of business and affiliate organizations to assist counties and develop a central repository of products and services for its member counties.
- Start saving your county money today! These products/services are available through several programs: AMCAM, Endorsed Services, NACo FSC (Financial Services Center) and the U.S. Communities Government Purchasing Alliance.