The Association of Minnesota Counties has had a long history of providing and sponsoring goods and services on behalf of its members. The following companies have enjoyed long-standing endorsed partnerships with AMC.
MAGIC Fund - PFM Asset Management, LLC
45 South 7th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
612-338-3535, Fax: 612-338-7264
PFM, including Public Financial Management and PFM Asset Management LLC, was founded in 1975 and has been providing Investment Management services since 1980. Today, PFM is the nation’s leading provider of independent financial and investment advisory services with offices across the United States including Minneapolis, Minnesota.
With approximately 400 employees, PFM has five primary businesses:
- Financial Advising: Public Financial Management manages transactions related to debt issuance;
- Investment Management: PFM Asset Management provides investment advice and portfolio management for working capital and bond proceeds;
- Investment Consulting: PFM Asset Management structures simple, reliable, and fundamentally sound asset management strategies;
- Strategic Consulting: Public Financial Management offers highly effective capital and operating budget advice; and
- Structured Products: PFM Asset Management develops innovative financing techniques and investment products
- As of October 31, 2005, PFM Asset Management LLC managed and/or provided management advice on over $30 billion in assets. In Minnesota, PFM Asset Management LLC provides, administrative and marketing services for the MAGIC (Minnesota Association of Governments Investing for Counties) program for Minnesota counties.
For more information on PFM and its financial services for Minnesota Counties, please call: 1-800-221-4524 or 612-371-3720. You may also call any of the following Senior marketing representatives: Carole Loehr @ 320-202-1421 or Donn Hanson @ 763-389-4430 or Dale Jensen @ 763-780-1530.
Minnesota Counties Intergovernmental Trust (MCIT)
100 Empire Drive, Suite 100
St. Paul, MN 55103-1885
Phone: 651-209-6400, Fax: 651-209-6496
The Minnesota Counties Intergovernmental Trust is a joint powers organization that provides Property/Casualty and Workers’ Compensation coverage for public entities in the State of Minnesota. MCIT presently provides coverage to 81 Counties, 92 SWCDs and over 300 other entities within the state. Services offered by MCIT also include an employee assistance program, loss control and personnel advice, employee benefits consulting, along with continuing education opportunities and a variety of printed publications designed to manage risks.
Nationwide Retirement Solutions Inc./NRS
Tom Sierakowski CFP, CRC
MN Program Director
Nationwide Retirement Solutions is a deferred compensation plan industry leader. Endorsed by the Association of Minnesota Counties and National Association of Counties, Nationwide proudly serves over 8,200 public sector jurisdictions, including 79 counties in Minnesota, and 1.75 million employees across the country. Nationwide focuses on plan sponsor and
public employee education with its Nationwide Retirement Education Institute and Join It, Live It, Learn It educational initiatives. To learn more about Nationwide, talk to a local representative, call 1-877-677-3678 or visit www.NRSFORU.com.
Other Representative Serving Minnesota:
Molly Sullivan, MN Account Executive
Toll-Free: 1-877-677-3678, ext. 48831